Sharp Mebius PC-NJ70a

Netbooks, subnotebooks and other tiny computers. Don't need to be vintage, but vintage ones are also welcome.
Kyodai
Site Admin

Re: Sharp Mebius PC-NJ70a

Post by Kyodai »

Ah how funny - just yesterday i got it out again and played a bit with it. Actually i wanna try programming my own tools for the touchpad display. Curiosity never ends...

I can't promise I'll keep it like indefinitely. At the moment we're saving for a new family car and I already started selling stuff on ebay. But right now it's not an "emergency", so i guess i can keep it for a quite a while.
zoidberg51
Regular user
Favorite Palmtop: hp200lx

Post by zoidberg51 »

Hi,

That's fine, I don't expect you to keep it forever. But you never know, if I can string a few work payments together. I'll come back here and buy it from you, if i still can. :D

Thanks,

Shaun.
Kyodai
Site Admin

Post by Kyodai »

No problem, just drop me a note when your financial situation allows buying this baby. I made a list of stuff i should sell on ebay and the list got pretty long, so i guess i can move it to the bottom of the list.

BTW: I played a bit with the SPA.dll to control the panel - getting the exported functions was easy, but getting the correct parameters and calls is difficult. No luck so far.